Georgia Lawyers: Plunkett, Hamilton, Manton & Graves, LLP
Regardless of what legal issue you may be facing, you expect your attorney to be active, diligent, and committed to obtaining a favorable outcome in your case. Whether you are seeking compensation for an injury, legal protections when entering into a contract, or effective advocacy in criminal defense, you need a lawyer you can trust.
At Plunkett, Hamilton, Manton & Graves, LLP, our lawyers take pride in providing honest, professional, and effective representation that yields results for our clients. We are dedicated to representing individuals, families, businesses, and local governments in a full range of legal practice areas. Our attorneys are dedicated to providing every client with results-driven legal service. You can trust that we will take on your case with pride and remain dedicated to obtaining the best possible resolution to your case.
With a wide range of experience in delivering effective advocacy, we provide our clients with experienced legal advice and the focused attention they need to achieve results. Contact us today for a free consultation in selected matters.
The Focus of Our Law Firm
- Family law: We protect the rights of individuals, families, and children in family law cases, including divorce, property settlement agreements, issues of child custody and contempt of court for nonpayment of child support or alimony.
- Criminal defense: Our criminal defense lawyers protect the rights of clients who are accused of virtually any felony, misdemeanor or traffic violation, including DUI defense, property crimes, sex crimes and white collar crimes.
- Personal injury: Our personal injury lawyers represent individuals who have been injured or whose loved ones have died as a result of negligence or wrongdoing. We are experienced in all types of accidents and injuries, including brain and spinal cord injuries and wrongful death.
- Workers’ compensation: We represent people who need to apply for workers’ compensation benefits after a construction accident or other work injury, or who need to appeal a denied claim.
- Estate planning: We are experienced in creating effective wills and trusts on behalf of our clients to protect the transfer of assets to established beneficiaries. Our estate planning lawyers are also skilled in probating wills and in preserving the interests of our clients and their families when wills are contested.
- General civil litigation: Regardless of your case, we can handle a full-range of civil litigation cases, including breach of contract, construction disputes, and business litigation.
- Business representation: We assist in the formation of corporations and limited liability companies and can assist with other business transactions and litigation, including real estate issues, contracts, transactions and employment law.
- Local government agencies: We are experienced in representing individuals, businesses and local governments in cases involving zoning and planning, eminent domain, and tax appraisal. Whether you are acting on behalf of a local government or are facing litigation with one, we have the experience to protect your rights.
We have attorneys licensed in Georgia and South Carolina and sworn to practice in all courts in the state of Georgia, including small claims, superior courts and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia. If you are interested in speaking with an experienced attorney about your case, contact our firm today.